15.2.13

The Windsor Workshop



"The Windsor Workshop lives in the renovated shell of the Paterson Cakes Building in Windsor. Created by sisters Sarah and Bree Hankinson, its filled to the brim with an eclectic mix of creative peoples. It’s a warm and fuzzy space where people collaborate, share ideas, work hard, slack off, be productive, get crafty, share a wine or two and anything else they can think of…."
I have just only found out this place exists and I am head over heels in love. It is so beautiful and perfect. I can't express how much I would love to go to work here everyday. I mean don't get me wrong, I love my bedroom, it's just that it gets so lonely here sometimes I wish I was sharing it with someone, other then my dogs. The Windsor Workshop plays host to a variety of talented individuals including:


and many others..
Below are just some photos of this amazing studio that I hope I will be able to see in person one day.

 













Info & Images - thewindsorworkshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment