4.2.13

For sale






I am selling some stuff on my Facebook page YesWanderlust
This clothing is here mainly because I have either never worn it or it does not fit me anymore. 
Contact me through my page if you have any questions. 
All prices are negotiable. 
As is postage. 
With Love from E
xx



Faux Faux Leopard cardigan
size 10
$40
or best offer


See through vintage mesh tee
8-12
$5


Glitter vintage black cardigan 
small
$10




White short flowing skirt
Just Jeans, size 8-12
$10




Vintage pastel peach tea dress 
size 8
Purchased in London
$25


Large vintage Ann Taylor gold glitter shirt
Large
$12


One Teaspoon shorts
size 10-12
Good quality just don't fit anymore
$35


Cotton On white dress with small black polka dots
size 8-10
Good quality, just doesn't fit anymore
$18




Vintage Chequered pants
size 8 (assuming)
$18


Vintage Jumper 
No size
$10


Brown Velvet T vintage
Medium, tight fitting
$8


Don't Ask Amanda denim cardigan
About size 6-8
worn once
$25 or best offer

No comments:

Post a Comment