12.2.13

SW sneak peak


My lovely new ring and a sneak peak at the new Samantha Wills Lookbook which will be appearing in April.



I love this Lookbook the quotes and the images are so beautiful.



Love the gold jewellery and obsessing over this stunning ring.



The bangles and bracelets and general arm candy are to die for. 



This colour scheme is so new and fresh I love it!






Absolutely perfect packaging, so simple yet so elegant at the same time. I am quite obsessed with Samantha Wills stationary which features Illustrations by Birdy and Me. See photos of the amazing launch at #SWstationary.





My beautiful new ring which I am utterly obsessed with. Thankyou Samantha Wills. I look forward to your new collections. 


Samatha Will's in the most amazing necklace

See more jewellery here
or check out the SW instagram @samanthawills


With Love from E
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment