10.2.13

London Fashion Weekend


On my last day in London I attended the London Fashion weekend with Dan and I couldn't think of a better way to see off London.






These are some photos I took from the "trend" runway show. It wasn't the best thing I have ever seen. I didn't even take a photo during the 1st runway because it was just so repulsive. But that is just my opinion. 



























































Taking a photo of the photographers, I like her hat. 















That's pretty expensive to pluck a couple of my eyebrow hairs if you ask me. 















This bag is to die for, so classy chic. 













These tiny cans of coke were being given out for free by the dozen, but with no bins to put them in their were a lot of ledges that looked like this. 





The cocktail verandah







$500 fur coats, would never buy not because of the price but because of the ridiculousness that designers still insist on using real fur...monsters. It is a lovely coat though. 











Ermagherd







We actually left the LFW pretty early. There isn't much there for a broke girl flying home tomorrow who is already over on her luggage requirements. It is a nice weekend but I think the video makes it look a tad bit more exciting and less expensive then it is in real life. 



I just really wanted to take a photo of Gregg's food. It is the best example of British fast food I can think of. Best hangover food. 





Here are some goodies that we received in the tote bag. I think the best thing was the toothpaste. But honestly, why tissues? Like really? They couldn't come up with anything better then tissues?






As you may have noticed I have been a bit of an outfit repeater in my last few posts, this is mainly due to the fact that I posted majority of my clothing home before I moved to Georgia's and left myself a very small amount to work with. Please forgive...








We went back to Oxford Circus so I could say goodbye to my favourite place in London. We went for another little stroll through Topshop and then chilled out at Joe and the Juice, my old regular hang. 





I said goodbye to the lovely boys from J & the Juice and we started heading home. 









Goodbye Oxford Circus, we had some good times together.

With love from London
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment