7.2.13

Going away at Blue's Kitchen


I had my going away party at the Blues Kitchen in Camden, another place I am so annoyed at myself for only going once. 














The night was good, we got drunk and reminisced and sad our sad goodbyes, luckily I still had Georgia and Dan for another couple of days. Sadly Yeliz and Chantel couldn't make it that night, that is probably my biggest regret from London, not being able to say goodbye to those two beautiful girls who I sorely miss.



We took the night bus home and I can't express to you in words how could that night was. Maybe I was still not used to the cold and I know it gets colder then it was that night, but I felt like my face was about to freeze and drop off my head. 







Other then the immensely cold weather, it was a good night.

With love from London
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment