10.1.13

High Tea in London

After it being such a ridiculously long time I was finally catching up with my Perth/ Southampton girl Connie. We had High Tea at the Radisson Hotel. We had a groupon voucher, thrifty girls we are. They tried to charge us full price but we were having none of it. Other then that little debacle it was a delightful afternoon.



Scones with jam and clotted cream (which is basically jut pure fat)
Madeira cake and other little fancy bites.
Delicious little sandwiches 
And vanilla black tea, my favourite. 





















Wearing: Dress - Thrift Shop
Shoes - Siren
Bag - Longchamp
Watch - Casio
Necklace - Lovisa
Arm candy - Topshop










Selfridges amazing window display





Caught a mini fashion show whilst walking back to Oxford Circus. Still don't know who it was for but the outfits were underneath plastic, I think they were dry cleaning bags but I am still pretty confused about the whole event. Notice the lack of interest people seem to have. It's as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening. 





Wandering around Selfridges 














This was sadly the last time I saw Connie. Hopefully we can cross paths in Perth one day. I finished my day with 4 hours of work and a late tube ride home.

With Love from London
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment