16.8.12

Planning Paris trip at Stanford's Bookshop

If you are a person who is as filled with Wanderlust as I am, Standford's bookshop in Covent Garden, London is a place you need to go. It is full of anything you will ever need to know about travelling to wherever you want to go. Maps, imformation pamphlets and books, books written by travellers, lists of places you need to visit. Honestly everything and anything, it is amazing! I could spend hours making world travel plans in my mind. 

But I went there the day before Paris to get a quick background and understanding and to make a nice list of things to do in my sadly very short visit of only 4 days. Underneath are just some snapshots of things I read and thought were interesting. I somehow ended up spending 4 hours in there. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment