28.8.12

Ben Howard - Every Kingdom

Ben Howard's debut album "Every Kingdom"

If you haven't already I highly recommend you give it a listen.
One of the most flawless albums I have ever listened to. 
Here is a taste of some of my favourite tracks.



Old Pine



Diamonds




The wolves




Only love (This is my favourite song by Ben Howard and this is my favourite version of it which is sadly not on the album. But it is filmed in Paris which makes it even more beautiful)




The fear




Black Flies




Gracious




Promise (I love this song but I hate the minute build up of what sounds like rustling shopping bags)




Under the same sun




Bones




I will be blessed




Ben has such an incredible talent. The lyrics to all of these songs are so incredibly beautiful. Every song feels like falling in love and being already in love listening to these lyrics just makes me so desperately homesick. 





No comments:

Post a Comment