Twining's - Pure Peppermint.
- My favourite peppermint tea
T2 - Autumn
- Fruity, vanilla taste with a touch of sweetness, good for after dinner
T2 - Melbourne Breakfast
- My staple tea. Morning, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, I practically drink this tea religiously. I highly recommend you TRY THIS TEA
Twining's - Cranberry & Pomegranate
- always drink this with my mum I really love it as a 'sometimes tea'
San Churro's - Hot Chocolate
-I know it's not tea but it is absolutely divine
Not to sure of the brand but it's Jasmine Tea
- but it is amazing!
Royal Ceylon - Green Tea
- It's pretty good. I like T2 green tea better but am currently broke and cannot afford it.