2.5.13

Always yours



Today was Luke and my 6 month Anniversary, until we realised it was actually our 7th. We aren't really sure how it happened, but somehow we skipped one early on and it had never crossed our minds that it wasn't right. I have had the pleasure of having this beautiful boy in my life for almost 4 years and I couldn't be happier. Luke, you are my other half, my soulmate, my rock, my everything. My life would be a lot darker without you, thankyou for doing more then you could ever know. 

I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.
No matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.



On the weekend we had a wedding. My first wedding. I outfit repeated my year 12 formal dress that I made. A lot of tears and probably some blood went into sewing that dress, it deserved another wear. Please excuse the shameless selfies. Sadly we didn't get any truly nice photos from the night but it was still fun suiting up and standing pretty.


















So much alcohol and the tastiest prawns I have ever eaten!





On Sunday we decided to embrace the fair weather and have a picnic. We went up to a cute park near where we live, bought some chicken sandwiches, dip, salmon, cheese, fruit, and of course some sweet chilli philly and had ourselves an afternoon feast.







Today I was woken up to the smell of these beauties. 6 roses for 6 months, sadly we are actually one short. 











Tonight we went on a classic dinner/ movie date. We were blown away by "Olympus has Fallen" and then had some authentic peking duck for dinner. They brought out the whole duck and cut it up right in front of you, with the head still attached, it was quite an experience. We had a lovely night which ended with us both finding out that we are terrible at Buckhunter. Thankyou for the amazing past week I have had so much fun babes. 


Forever yours,


erica



No comments:

Post a Comment