30.3.13

The Fashion Institute Graduation

Thursday night was The Fashion Institute's 2013 Graduation Night, not mine though I still have a year to go. The event was held at the Ivy Penthouse, an amazing room that I could never dream of ever affording.


Arriving (fashionably) late, Lucy and I were greeted with champagne and a tour of the apartment. 




This is the outside verandah.


This is the hot tub that we were sitting beside. Would have loved to be able to jump in that bad boy.



Mini burgers!


The only way this bath tub could be better was if it had a view of the city.


 

Here are some atmosphere photos from the night.









Dress / General Pants
Bralet / Tattoo
Bag / Opa Designs
Shoes / Novo
Necklace /  Opa Designs
Watch / Casio 
Ring / Samantha Wills





I took a couple of photos of the official proceedings but sadly was unable to capture everyone collecting their awards. 




















With: Arianne from Lola Jagger, Vivienne from HrtofNeon, Laura from Tall Romance, & Lucy






It was a stunner night and it was great to finally meet Viv and Arianne considering how long I have been following their blogs. Congratulations to all the babes who graduated this year I wish you all the best.


erica

3 comments:

  1. Looks lush! Disappointed I didn't hear about it, bryce = fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im really looking into the Fashion Institute but I was wondering if it really is as good as it looks? How long do you have to complete the course and how many classes do you have a week? Is the course very expensive and do you get a lot of experience/contacts??
    Sorry for all the questions but I'm really curious :)

    Love your blog!! Thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all depends on your outlook. You can get as much or as little as you want out of this course. It is one year long and it really does open a lot of doors while you attend. Intern, always be available to get your hands a little dirty and your hardwork will be rewarded. Its a part time college, you book classes one week ahead. It is really simple and straight forward but the best part about college is the people you attend class with. I have made some great friends through college. They really are a unique group of people all with the same love for fashion. Sorry about the late reply. If you do end up coming to the fashion institute with us please mention my name, Erica. Hope this helped. Message me on my fb page facebook.com/yeswanderlust if you need anything xx

    ReplyDelete