15.3.13

Moving on with the people I love

This post is continuing on from Home is where the heart is.


After I came home I spent a lot of time with my friends and family, in particular Luke. I had planned my arrival in Sydney to fall on the same day as the start of Tafe and Uni holidays so I could have more time with everyone. Here are a few highlights from the first couple weeks being home...


The first of which being the most important. Luke asked me out by writing on my chalkboard wall whilst I was in the other room. I love surprises, and this was the best one I have ever received. As I have addressed previously, my blog posts are very behind at the moment and I am doing my best to get everything up to speed. We have just recently celebrated our 4 month anniversary. Time really flies when you're in love. Please excuse my corniness, I am a bit of a hopeless romantic. 





Those first few weeks had beyond perfect weather. It was so good being back at the beach. I appreciated it so much more now. 



Cuddling with my big sook of a dog who I had missed greatly when I was away.





First night going out with my friends in Sydney.





Returning to the Cross with my favourites


My Best Friend/ Boyfriend/ Lover/ Soulmatey/ Apple of my Eye/ Boston Pie
Luke

Expect to be seeing his chiselled jaw and deep blue eyes a lot more here.


With Love from E
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment