14.5.12

Hello from across the globe

Wow finally... I know I know I am a a terrible friend, I have just been so god damn busy.
Considering I just ended one of the most emotionally draining weeks I am rather happy listening to Olly Murs - Dance with me tonight and dancing in my jammies (biggest gimp ever = me) and I can't stop smiling, why? because I have eaten so much chocolate today and I think the sugar is getting to me.

Anyways for those of you who don't already know my name is Georgia but you can call me Bambi. I am going to be posting every now and again as the beautiful Erica has suggested it would be a good way to keep in touch, and I am very excited.

I went shopping yesterday and unsuccessfully came home with one thing... a corny best friends necklace that makes me giggle every time I see it. It is from Diva and is 'two peas in a pod' with some smiley peas. My best friend Demi and I decided we had to get them as it perfectly represents our friendship, weird and cute and hilarious all in one.




So the day ended with me getting frustrated as I needed things for Groovin The Moo Festival... like an outfit... the only thing I could find was this dress.... *insert shocking photo here* 
I spent the night considering redecorating my room and have come up with some ideas... I might leave my picture wall for a little while but soon it should be all changed up.



So this morning I got up bright and early and raced down to the post office as I forgot gift wrap! I ended up finding the perfect pink wrapping paper for Mumma bear and she loved it.


:)

Lately I have been listening to a lot of British pop music and I think it is my new guilty pleasure. I have work tomorrow and I am just completely and utterly exhausted, I work at a Law Firm in the city and it is brilliant and such a good opportunity but I walk so much and get tired. 

I had some trouble today with friends and I am probably not going to be able to go to Groovin The Moo now, which is really upsetting as I have been looking forward to it for so long.

Mum bought me Ed Sheeran tickets the other week for my Birthday, he is coming on the 6th and my birthday is the next day. I am actually so excited. I wish you still lived in Australia so I could pay for your flight over for my birthday :( 

I have been thinking a lot about my life when I come over there and how much it is all going to change, I feel like the opportunities to thrive over here and next to none. I just want to be free with you, roaming the streets of London sporting our Aussie accents and creating havoc wherever we go.

I promise my next post will be more vibrant and exciting and higher quality but I just don't have it in me right now, I love you so much! 

I get a mac book soon and I want to organise a skype chat for us as my brother suggested we do one and we can show eachother our houses and our views and our rooms :) IT WILL BE PERFECT.

I am going to go to bed now my lovely, but I just want you to know that I adore you and I am going to now call you E so we match. 

Over and out, B xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment