23.5.16

GRL PWR: Mahria from Sundara Beauty and Spa


I am starting a series of blog posts titled GWL PWR. These will reflect girls in my life who inspire me to work hard and kick butt in life. My leading lady is Mahria. She has just recently opened her own spa in Milton, NSW. I recently visited her during the week she opened her store. I watched and helped her put together the final touches of her amazing salon. Everything down to the final detail she has planned and this is a place she has truly put her heart and soul into.

Instagram: Sundara_beauty_spa






The makeup she used in store is Inika a certified organic makeup range that is completely cruelty free and vegan.





The other products she stocks are from Bioline who have a large range of facial products to suit any skin type and for any problem.



Sundara Beauty and Spa offers a huge range or treatments including:
Waxing 
Manicure and Pedicure
Eye Enhancements
Spray Tanning
Bridal and Formal Makeup








While I was there I had a 'Bioline Renovating Facial' which is an exfoliating facial that utilises nanostructures and new generation AHA'S and PHA'S to help create a luminous and blemish free face. I don't know much about that stuff either, Mahria told me all about it while I was getting it done. Honestly, I felt like my skin was glowing for weeks afterwards! My skin was so clear up until my next period came around and hormones kind of took over. This is such a great facial to get if you don't usually get facials or you just haven't had one in a while. 




I really do love that every single detail she worked on. Even just making sure the right grout was used in between the tiles. She worked her butt off to get this place up and running and I could not be more proud of her.

Instagram: Sundara_beauty_spa










If only this spa was in Sydney I would be going there all the time. I am so excited to go back down as soon as my Uni exams are over. If you know anyone that lives on the South Coast or are travelling down there please tell them about Mahria's amazing salon. Her wedding makeup is amazing and her prices are very competitive. Plus you won't find the same level of amazing service anywhere else then what this hard working babe provides. Her hard work and determination to follow her dreams truly inspires me every day. She is a beautiful girl inside and out and I am so privileged to have her in my life. Surround yourself with people who inspire you and lift you up not pull you down.



#GRLPWR

erica

No comments:

Post a Comment