7.12.13

Shopping, selling and goodbyes


What's in the box? In the box. What's in the box today?





3 of these things were presents and one of them was broken. But i am absolutely obsessed with my new lighter. Thankyou Urban Outfitters. My dirty obsession. 



New socks and polaroid, hellz yeah!



The Bert to my Ernie




The boys side of the table + Wass





My mum and her Occupational practice held a garage sale to raise money for one of her clients who lost their house in the Blue Mountains bushfires this year. She raised over $1000 for the family!!



I have an unhealthy obsession with garage sales.




And books..


My cousins dog Brody



Our smiling sausage dogs together


My Grandma Babcia who had stayed for over a month had to go back to Poland. It was so good to see her again. 





Love you Babcia




erica


No comments:

Post a Comment