6.5.11

Shoal Bay Day 4

Our last day at Shoal Bay
Ok so it rained in the morning so we watched some movies but soon enough the weather cleared and we went down to the beach for our last swim..


The super wicked sandcastle Locky and Yol made



The dead sting ray that swept up onto shrore



Look at the little boys hand in that pic


Jackson Pollock on Josh Bentley by Erica 





Just a few chilled out beers after dinner



Hayley the Penguin


The lounge that everyone wanted to be on, because it was the biggest ?



I can't say these photos are in order, but then again my memory of that night isn't really that organised
But I will try and describe most of the events


Yol being crazy hot


My girl saya, straight out of disneyland






I love these people with all of my heart


This was around the time that I realised drinking out of a cup was boring so I got a big glass jar :)



my bitches <3


I think this was when the jug was starting to get empty



the trippy as candle


getting ready for the royal wedding

















The best thing I remember about this night was the crazy dancing
I remember at one point me josh and locky and yol got into a little dance competition
we danced to waltz, samba, jazzy music, it was mental
but I had an amazing time 







this is the kind of holiday that you will never forget
amazing place
amazing time
and amazing people you will never forget




Josh showing us his moves





the competitors after our dance off


my jar
ice tea + vodka


the people I will love forever



our house


I was blinded by the flashing lights















I am scared about forgetting all of this


josh..

This was my schoolies, and I will always treasure this trip 
I have been putting off finishing these posts about the Shoal Bay roadtrip
Not just because I have been a little busy.. its more that is hurts looking at these photos
not in a bad way, but more in a "I want to go back there more then anything way"



I guess more the reason I didn't want to put these up was because I miss him 



No comments:

Post a Comment