28.5.11

Here is a summary of whatever month it is


My hair is falling out 


I got a job at Bangor Tav, that is my new uniform....no more disgusting McDonald's hat
ps: I resigned from mickey D's on thursday !! 



 My beanie and armwarmers I wear to school practically every day, have been keeping me warm through the particularly chilly ones.


This winter I have discovered a new found love for my bed and all its warmth


Found these in my bag after Northies, sour jelly belly's, with bags under eyes included


What I would look like blonde



But seriously though, how cute is my dog!!




Kicking back with Ldawg at casa woodward



sunday = floor drobe, monday = deskrobe, friday = bedrobe, saturday = cupboard, sunday = ....etc etc



And now to anyone who follows or views my blog I would like to share this message with you..

I LOVE YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment