5.11.20

Seoul, South Korea III Namdaemun Market

 



Fueling myself for a big solo day adventuring




Today I headed to the Namdaemun Market the largest traditional market in Seoul. Here you can find everything from ingredients, cooked meals, bed linens, kitchen supplies, furniture, clothing, fine goods and everything in between.

























































































































One of my first snacks, potato cake























































I hope you enjoyed my photo diary from my day at Namdaemun Market. This is really one of those places that no matter where you turn there is always something exciting happening. You really need to come and experience it for yourself, especially all of the food!







erica




No comments:

Post a Comment