18.3.11

My hair over the years, favourite ?

 At my 16th birthday. This is my natural hair colour.




Then I decided to go dark for winter I think last year.








And then it got interesting for a while when I had blue streaks. I was trying to get the bottom of my hair but decided streaks would be less obvious for school.



Then at some point I used a different dye and it turned a little purple, this is one of my best friend's styles of hair.



And then I went for the classic dip dye, because really why not ?








I used lots of silver washes throughout the holidays





and now its just that colour.  




Thinking about a change, thoughts ?


xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the dip dye, I really want it! x

    http://fashionphotographyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nooo! leave it the way it is now.
    it looks super lovely in the last shot. x.

    ReplyDelete