1.12.18

USA VIII. Normal Heights, San Diego





Continuing from where we left off. After spending a good 3 hours waiting in the car to get back into the states from Mexico, trying to avoid all the people selling food and random goods on the side of the road, we were finally back in San Diego. My ultimate travel partner and absolute legend Nima had to go to work, we said our goodbyes and I took some film photos of him to really solidify this moment in time. This is his awesome colonial San Diego style bachelor pad. Such an aesthetic. Check below for a mini house tour.
























Love this style of house and the interior honestly belongs in a magazine. I hope one day in the future I will be able to live in a place that reflects myself and my soul so well. I spent the day exploring Normal Heights in San Diego.









I am sorry to say, but this was one of the worst poke bowls I have ever eaten, which was such a huge shame. I was craving one so bad and it just left me feeling so gross for the rest of the day.









































@laloupevintage with a sneaky SSDGM





















This may not seem like much of a post, but it is the second last set of photos I had edited from my SLR camera before I lost everything. This place was really fun to photograph and I hope you enjoy my snaps. The rest of my posts from here on in will be a lot less photos and a lot more condensing. Once I finish with my USA posts I have a whole lot of travel to share with you from Japan and South Korea, so stay tuned.






erica

No comments:

Post a Comment