1.12.11

Rick's Formal // Caringbah High School

I used to really despise formals with a passion due to bad experiences in year 10.
I thought they were just meaningless events involving girls bathed in fake tan and diamonte covered dresses.
But thankfully I was wrong with my two senior formals.
These photos are from Rick's formal.
It was such a good night. I'm so glad he invited me.
Thankyou Rick for showing me that formals are actually really fun.


Yol's car Marge


Prettiest corsage! 


Caringbah pre's 




His friends took a stalker photo of us because we "looked cute"





The hair that Yol and Saya did for me



After Party @ Blackbird cafe


Stayed in hotel that night because I had an interview in St Leonards at 11am. 

tourist

Having our business lunch


Wearing:
Formal 
Dress from Tattoo for $50, Necklace, Bracelet and Earrings from Temt, Shoes from Rubi shoes. Hair done by Yolanda and Saya and make-up done by myself.

Interview
Shirt and pants from Factorie. Jewellery from Temt and shoes from Rubi.

No comments:

Post a Comment