20.1.11

running around the mall


 Like my new watch ?? I am so in love with it, found it at sportsgirl <3 And strawberry macaroons are my new found love.



 weird headband at sportsgirl

 I love the feathers on this, but I wouldn't pay 45$ for it..

 Need a pair of shoes like this..

 
New store in Hurstvile, "Typo" it is amazing :)

 I love the text in this

 Wall stickers <3

 Oh the decorating that will be done when I have my own apartment..

 In love with this clock..



 These two paintings are just plain awesome..

and that was my day at Hurstville Westfield
xx

3 comments:

  1. I've awarded you the versitile blogger award! x

    http://fashionphotographyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of these pictures !
    the akward cards are great !
    i would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think !
    Ashley
    http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got to try that dessert some day. Everybody says that they are so good! I'll just have to find out for myself... and yes, those pics were def awkward.

    ReplyDelete