17.2.13

Vapour Clothing

One of my not so secret obsessions is London streetstyle fashion labels, big or small I love them all. I recently was lucky enough to discover this gem called "Vapour". The name is great and so are the clothes. I had a bit of a late night gander last night and fell for these 3 pieces. I can't wait for winter. As much as I love summer and everything it encompasses (roadtrips, beach days, poolside drinks, general outdoor activites and body image problems) I will always be a beanie girl. 




 





Here is their Winter video for you to see the rest of the current range.


This is an image off their instagram @vapourclothing of a design which will be released in a couple of weeks. Let's just say I am pretty excited. 

Check there stuff out at vapourclothing.com
And another great thing is cheap shipping if your like me and live somewhere ridiculous like Australia that is as far as it could possibly be from London.


With love from E
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment