5.9.11

Dresses on Wanderlust


All of these items can be found on the page Wanderlust on Facebook
These are just the dresses I am selling
My friend L is also selling some of her clothing which can all be found on the page

And as an added bonus to the lovely individuals who read my blog I have discounted the items 
When you contact me either through my page or through email which I will be creating now just mention "feng-shui" in the message and your item will be discounted

And because this week I am feeling ridiculously creative and full of life since I don't have Facebook   everyone this week who purchases an item from Wanderlust will be given a cute drawing with their item

I will ship to anywhere in Australia 
xx


White Dress with Blue Flowers
Medium
$30


Insight pink geometric
size 10
$30


Jessie Lee, Grey leopard print
small-medium
$30



Wrangler Blue Flowers
size 8
$55


Zara high-waisted floral skirt
small
$20


Black zip up skirt with side ribbed detailing
size 10
$20


Black long dress, 
Contact me if you would like me to do something interesting to it
e.g. studding or making a cut out etc
$20



Black dress with overlapping bottom. 
Needs to be sewn at bottom
Contact me if you would like me to do something interesting to it
e.g. studding or making a cut out etc
$15 as is


Black lace
size 10
$20


Black loose shirt/dress with gold rose detailing
large
$18


Gold detailed zip dress
size 8
$50


Goldie
Large
$35


Dark red velvet strapless dress
Currently size 16 but will taylor it to any size you are
Just send me your measurements 
$25 as is


Floral brown print
size 10
$25



Floral ruffled
size 8-10
$20


Green & Pink Floral
size 8
$40


black ballerina - is currently on loan my apologies 
size 8
bidding starts at $50


Blue with white squares
medium
$30

No comments:

Post a Comment